“Two Thumbs up”

Cuisines: Mexican
Vernal, Utah
“Two Thumbs up”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Quick, inexpensive, lots of food, close to hotels. A little loud. Dine in, patio, or takeout. They add a lot of rice, so I request less, no problem.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“nice little place”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

This is a place you go up to the counter and give your order. The staff cooks what you order, then you can choose your sides if you want any then you pay for it and go find a place to sit. It is a basic family place to eat that will not break your budget. They have lots of non alcoholic drinks to choose from.

Visited July 2014
Santa Cruz, California
“SO happy to have fresh veggies on our road trip!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

One thing i hate about leaving our home in Santa Cruz, CA is the lack of good, quality greens and veggies. More often than not, when ordering a salad on the road, you get white lettuce and hard, pale tomatoes. Our bodies were so pleased that we choose this spot for dinner while in Vernal!! The place reminded me of a Chipotle Restaurant. The same deal with picking a taco or burrito or salad and then your toppings/filliing. I didn't think it was quite as good as a Chipotle, but still definitely good and fresh. The portions were huge, almost too huge for those on the road who can't deal with left-overs. I can see where the line can get long and slow, but it wasn't too bad when we were there. I think we went at a good time, a bit before 5pm. The bbq pork was tasty, but too much liquid for my taste. The same with the chicken my daughter got. It ended up making her burrito too wet and it fell apart. I don't know if it's because they are in a rush and don't take the time to drain the meat before putting it on the salad or if it's the way it always is. In any case, the flavor was good so I won't hold it against them.
Out of all the choices we could have made for dinner in Vernal, I'm glad we ended up here.

los lunas, new mexico
“Tasty”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Fast and tasty. We were hungry and wanted something spicy. We had the Taco Salad and a Beef burrito then made the mistake of ordering a quesadilla too. Oh too much food! Any of their meals could easily be shared. The price was very reasonable too.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Pretty good”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This restaurant was within walking distance of our hotel. Our taco and enchilada choices (both w/beans and rice) were filling and good. Portions were large. We think we got good value for the money and feel good in recommending it to others.

Visited July 2014