“Just as Good as Always”

Cafe Rio
Ranked #13 of 62 Restaurants in Vernal
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We went on a Saturday night and got there a little before 5, which was good because 15 minutes later the line was almost out the door! It was good, typical Café Rio fare. No complaints about the food or service. But next time I would maybe get it to go back to my hotel because it got crazy busy and crowded fast!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Rio

Reviewed May 20, 2014

This restaurant is a chain but they have good Mexican food at a reasonable price. Lot's of selection. The wait can be awhile due to folks being in line and reading all the selections to make up their minds.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I'd have to say that there's not much to say that hasn't been said already, but this place is great. I always get an enchilada style burrito, although I have probably tried the whole menu. The frequent diner card helps me to feel better about the price. It's a good idea to order ahead because this place is always busy

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I'm not a huge Cafe Rio fan, so this one is just like the rest. If you love cafe rio then you'll love this one. They are pretty much all the same.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

It used to be my most favorite restaurant, but no so much anymore. They are always so busy, so it takes away from the food, they quickly put the food together often missing some items. I ordered a taco meal and it only had a minuscule amount of meat with 5 lbs of lettuce, it looked nothing like the appetizing picture on the website They never have my order ready when I order online on top of it all , I am forced to wait there another 30 minutes for my food. I am saddened that Cafe Rio would allow themselves to become just another food restaurant in Vernal.

Been to Cafe Rio? Share your experiences!