“We love Cafe Rio”

Cafe Rio
Ranked #13 of 62 Restaurants in Vernal
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Almost every time we go to Vernal we eat here. Friendly service, good quality food. Great Prices. The manager in the early afternoon is always friendly and goes out of his way to do what he can to see that you are happy.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Rio

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I prefer Casa Rios for Mexican Food. I don't like the cilantro. The pottions are too bigand in my opinion Cafe Rio is overrated.. When I go out to eat I want to be waited on not wait on myself.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I don't normally review chain restaurants, however most people don't know that it is. Just think Chipotle. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Cafe Rio has amazing enchilada style burritos ... The burritos are huge so bring your appetite .. Be sure to get the house dressing on the side or with your salad the stuff is awesome. The atmosphere is way fun.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Cafe Rio is always fresh and delicious. You can get any dish custom ordered with exactly what you like on (or off) your plate. We have never had a bad experience. The shredded beef is wonderful! Don't get the pork, unless you like sweet!