“our stay at the Econo Lodge was comfortable”

Econo Lodge Downtown
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Vernal
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We found the rooms to be very clean and beds comfortable. Nice range top, small fridge, pans, dishes, utensils for cooking in if desired. Nothing fancy, just a nice clean room with no musty or smoke smell. My parents owned the motel a few years ago when it was called the TiKI. The owner now offered us a nice discount next time we stayed here. Vernal's tradition of beautiful flower pots up and down Main Street are continued here along side the parking lot making the stay more inviting. Prices are very reasonable. Simple continental breakfast. We enjoyed the recliner and flat screen TV. The walk to the Dinosaur Museum is a short one.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from the office and toward the rear to be further from traffic noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
shyam c, Manager at Econo Lodge Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Reviewed May 16, 2013

They got new mattresses for the rooms and they are amazing! Clean rooms - nice stay. We requested a room away from the street and we got one. Room had refrigerator, stove top and coffee maker in. The rooms were very clean and the people working there very friendly.

Room Tip: We asked for what we want and got it
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We had a great experience at the Econo Lodge. The rooms were clean and newly remodeled. The staff was very friendly and they really went out of their way to ensure we had a wonderful experience there. The beds were comfy with decent linens, flat screen TV, and the large reclining chair was a big hit with my husband.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joleen W
shyam c, Manager at Econo Lodge Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank You so much for taking your time to leave us a wonderful review. Its our pleaseure to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for giving us a chance to serve and hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The room smelled nice, unlike some other motels.

The breakfast wasn't that bad, either. Waffles And bagels.

The temporary manager lady was very friendly and helpful for sure. She was doing the best she could to help and make us feel comfy. :)

Enjoyed staying a lot. :)

Room Tip: Actually there aren't any fitness center or the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I handle travel for Fortune 500 Company for this area. I have employees stay here pretty much every week of the year. Of all the hotels I have used in Vernal this hotel is the best to work with hands down for business purposes, which I am sure reflects in their dealings with vacationers as well. I have dealt with many, many hotels in my line of work and some have ended up on my "banned" list. This hotel is on the top of my "preferred" list for this area and I am very pleased as to the business relationship we have developed in the time that I have worked with them. I have no issues with having my techs checking in at odd hours, which means no late night headaches from complications at check in. I run financials with them every month and they are more than helpful and accommodating to ensure we have no issues with reconciling any reports. I hope to continue doing business with this hotel in the future. I especially want to thank the temporary help that has been filling in while the owners have been traveling. She is extremely helpful a huge asset to your company and I have more than enjoyed doing business with her. I look forward to doing more business with this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Justin B
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The staff was very helpful and room was clean and nice.Couple Restaurant are by walk in distance. We stayed there around week and it was overall good experience. There is business center in lobby and also guest laundry available

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 23, 2012

It was plesant stay with econolodge. The room was clean & more then we expected looks like lots things are renovated and new. Room has 32 inch flat screen T.V and also good breakfast with waffle in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vernal
Comfort Inn & Suites
#5 of 15 in Vernal
Split Mountain Motel
Split Mountain Motel
#12 of 15 in Vernal

Been to Econo Lodge Downtown? Share your experiences!