We stayed here for one night in may, while visiting Bryce Canyon NP. Situated a 15 a 20 minute drive away from Bryce NP entrance it is a pretty good place to stay. When we pulled up we thought it was a very charming little motel and it proved to be so.
The motel itself is pretty small, having only 8 rooms. Check in went smooth and the room we had was situated at the backside of the motel, away from any noise that traffic may cause. The room had everything we needed for a night and even more. There was a small fridge, a microwave, a big flatscreen tv, WiFi, and a decent and clean bathroom. The double bed we had was pretty comfortable.
The old-fashioned guestbook in the room gave this motel that extra personal and charming touch. Very nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bybee's Steppingstone Motel, your Bryce Canyon motel of choice. This motel is located in Tropic UT and provides you with a clean, comfortable and unique room while you visit the beautiful area surrounding Bryce Canyon. Each of the rooms here is individually decorated with artwork created by the owner. At this Bryce Canyon motel we pride ourselves in offering our guests the cleanest rooms around that are a little different from your average motel room. Come and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere that we provide and book your room online today, we look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Bybee's Steppingstone Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bybee`s Steppingstone Hotel Tropic
- Bybee's Steppingstone Motel Tropic, Utah