An unassuming road to the Inn, leads to an oasis on the edge of Bryce Canyon. The Inn was clean, comfortable and gorgeous; the inn keepers were extremely friendly and helpful. Given a little notice, they even were able to accommodate me with my food allergy to gluten. Their knowledge of the surrounding sites kept me busy for days hiking and biking. To my surprise, John, the inn keeper, was a professional guide and was able to lead me on a few hikes into the surrounding slot canyons and into Bryce Canyon. If you have never been to Bryce, or even if you have, you have to make this your next place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place to stay at Bryce. We have four secluded cottages with two bedrooms, two baths, fully equipped kitchen and private hot tub. We also have 4 bungalows that are free standing king suites. They have a king bedroom, bathroom, living area and private porch. Stunning views from right under the rim of Bryce Canyon. Hike in to Bryce from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Stone Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Stone Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah