This place was a diamond in the rough. Set in the small town of Tropic about a twenty minute drive to Bryce NP. The owners, Dixie and Mike, are a delightful couple where Dixie does all the cooking and Mike provides the entertainment while serving breakfast. Very comfortable rooms, we stayed in the main house, but they also have several cottages on the property and all the staff makes you feel special. Breakfasts are unbelievable….totally gourmet, with Mike providing cowboy lore between courses! Great views of the mountains. If you have a choice to stay here or Bryce Lodge – this should be your choice. Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place to stay at Bryce. We have four secluded cottages with two bedrooms, two baths, fully equipped kitchen and private hot tub. We also have 4 bungalows that are free standing king suites. They have a king bedroom, bathroom, living area and private porch. Stunning views from right under the rim of Bryce Canyon. Hike in to Bryce from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Stone Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Stone Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah