We stayed in the cottage right next to the main house and loved the comfortable accommodations and beautiful setting. When we first arrived, we thought we'd gone the wrong way - it's tucked away behind a residential neighborhood and borders Bryce canyon. It was nice to be able to make coffee and breakfast at the place on our own before heading out. We even made dinner "at home" one night.
The views are amazing and it was nice to be able to hike right behind their property. Tropic is a small town - nice to have a little grocery store (Clarkson's) down the road and there were some places to eat along the main route.
The owners and people who worked there were great - very helpful and interested in making our stay a great one. Really appreciated the advice and hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place to stay at Bryce. We have four secluded cottages with two bedrooms, two baths, fully equipped kitchen and private hot tub. We also have 4 bungalows that are free standing king suites. They have a king bedroom, bathroom, living area and private porch. Stunning views from right under the rim of Bryce Canyon. Hike in to Bryce from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Stone Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Stone Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah