We recently returned from a western trip to Utah and Wyoming. I used TripAdvisor to find a place to stay near Bryce Canyon which was our first stop. This B&B did not disappoint. We were greeted by our hosts Dixie and Mike and immediately felt "at home". Dixie is a great "creator of maps" and gave us advice on the best way to see everything in the short time we were there. We stayed in the Cedar Room which had its own deck and a view of the wonderful mountains. The room was immaculate and very comfortable. Breakfast was indeed a treat. Everything we ate was outstanding. I absolutely recommend this B&B. You will be amazed. Thank you Dixie and Mike for a great stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place to stay at Bryce. We have four secluded cottages with two bedrooms, two baths, fully equipped kitchen and private hot tub. We also have 4 bungalows that are free standing king suites. They have a king bedroom, bathroom, living area and private porch. Stunning views from right under the rim of Bryce Canyon. Hike in to Bryce from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Stone Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Stone Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah