We were pleased to have stayed here during our visit return visit to Bryce Canyon. The ground floor Juniper room was comfy for a couple and the bathroom had quality amenities including bathrobes for 2.
Breakfast was freshly made and different each day, catering for even my dairy intolerance.
The main house deck is a wonderful spot to watch sunset. The 2 places to eat in Tropic were much better than the large busy tourist hotels located just outside of Bryce Canyon Park. The only downside was that TV reception was out because of the severe storms a couple of nights before and having to drive home in the dark after our astronomy visit at the Visitor Centre. The road is good but winding. Still this place is a lovely oasis away from the bus group crowds near the NP. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place to stay at Bryce. We have four secluded cottages with two bedrooms, two baths, fully equipped kitchen and private hot tub. We also have 4 bungalows that are free standing king suites. They have a king bedroom, bathroom, living area and private porch. Stunning views from right under the rim of Bryce Canyon. Hike in to Bryce from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Stone Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Stone Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah