this is a very nice play to stay when visiting bryce canyon - the cabins are very clean - have a nice contl bk,the owners are nice,close to the park.,when i visit bryce canyon again i would like to stay their again .
roy&eve north carolina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. A gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant. Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah