The Bryce Canyon Inn, is a world away from the tourist hustle bustle seen when approaching the entrance to Bryce Canyon National Park. The town of Tropic takes one back to a less complicated time, surrounded by the knotty pine interior of the clean, and fully functional cabins. We brought our bicycles, and must note the excellent paved path at Red Canyon. The sunset from the quiet covered entrance, will leave you feeling relaxed, and anxious for the next adventure. Be sure to check out Mossy Creek waterfall. Groceries and restaurants are within walking distance. We highly recommend staying at Bryce Canyon Inn Cabins. Courteous Staff thank you very much, for our excellent three night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. A gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant. Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah