On the main drag each cabin is a stand alone, large room comfortable bed & pillows. Ours had patchwork quilts on them which just added to the charming decor. Bathroom doesn't have the sink within the bathroom proper. Has a table & chair & fridge & microwave only complaint was the fridge wasn't on the floor but about 5 feet up. shorties take note.
There is a porch outside with 2 chairs so you can sit outside & enjoy the scenery. Tropic P.O. is right next door so you can get those stamps!
Breakfast is in the lobby nice array of fruit (apples & bananas) cereals toast bagels yoghurt, juices, coffee, tea & prepackaged fruit. They also sell specialty coffees & teas for you latte & cappuchino fans.
My favorite place that we stayed at, In the lobby there is also a bookcase that you can take a book from or leave a book there (quite a few Book of Mormons!) Great place to stay, several places within walking distance to eat & a grocery store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. A gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant. Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah