Very clean, spacious, comfortable cabin accommodations, that we were certain were brand new, but were told they are 15 years old! Remarkable care has been given them; they even smell new. Staff friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast not standard B&B, but varied, generous, and more than adequate. Staff friendly and helpful with dinner suggestions. A happy stay we would be glad to repeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. A gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant. Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah