There are not to many options when staying in Bryce so we booked a cabin at Bryce Canyon Inn. The employees that worked there were all friendly and helpful. From the outside the cabins appeared new and clean. However in the room, the bedspread and blanket had seen better days
and at night the room was freezing cold. We tried to turn on the room heater but it emitted such foul and noxious fumes we quickly turned it off and decided to find refuge under the raggedy blanket and bedspread. It was not a pleasant nights rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. A gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant. Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah