Just returned from a visit to Bryce Canyon and Cedar Breaks. We enjoyed the quiet town of Tropic while relaxing away from the crowds at Ruby's Inn. The Bryce Canyon Inn needs an ice machine as ice is only available from the Pizza restaurant from 11am to 9pm. You need to consider that if you want an adult beverage after a long day at the park. We agree that the cabin was clean and convenient. The Continental breakfast was the same menu I enjoy everyday at home and the inn keepers are warm and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. A gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant. Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah