We were heading into Bryce for a it, and these clean little cabins were a welcome break from our tent. Since it wasn't quiite high season yet, the town was EMPTY, minus a few teenage boys who were trying to stir up some trouble. Service was great when we could get through(try the local phone number) but minimal, no breakfast and wifi didn't work as they claimed, it not much we could do about it as we were only there for the night and the staff checked out and went home by 9Pm. Regardless, Overall great clean little spot!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. A gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant. Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah