We stayed two nights at the Bryce Canyon Inn during a tour through the western states. As Tropic is a very small town, choices for a hotel were little. The cabins at Bryce Canyon Inn had quite good reviews and so we booked here.
When we arrived, we felt at home right away. The cabins are super clean, more than comfy and have a nice size for two, even for four. We got a cabin with two queen beds, a refridgerator and microwave, TV, sitting area and private bath. Everything looked great with all the wood and also the decor was so nice. We had free Wi-Fi and complimentary breakfast in the morning, which was very good and enough to start into the new day.
The only thing we had some problems with, was the heater. It worked well, but it was too small to heat up the whole Cabin. And as it was installed below the window right next to the main entrance of the cabin, the front part of the cabin heated up very well, whereas the back part was still so cold. The heat just did not spread well throughout the cabin. Also, there was no heater in the bathroom, so taking a shower in the morning was a bit cold within the first minuts. After that, the hot steam from the shower heated up the little bathroom quite well.
Tropic is a small town, but it has everything you´ll need for a short stay. There is a gas station, a supermarket that also has the most common pharmacy products, restaurants and a post office. We liked it a lot and would stay in Tropic and especially at the Bryce Canyon Inn again, because the Cabins were so cozy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. A gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant. Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah