We spent two nights at this lodge (individual log cabins) and it was a good experience. Very clean, the refregirator location was difficult to access and the ice availability was only from 4 to 9pm at the Pizza restaurant beside the lodge. Large comfortable bed and spacy room made the experience good. Don't expect a lot from Tropic as a town, it's quite small but only 7 miles from Bryce National Park.
Breakfast included and had some healty food like greek yogurt and good granola cereals. Perfect to prepare a hike in Bryce National Park.
We though we had forgotten something in the room and left a message that was return quickly. Thank you for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. A gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant. Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah