If you want to be closer to Bryce Canyon National Park and the center of town, don't stay here. If you don't mind driving up the hill then it is cool. The staff was nice. I was not aware that it was a "Motel" until I got there. I think that the price is a little high for a motel but the cabins are cute and spacious with free Internet. Our cabin was clean and the pizza place next door is pretty good.
Stay closer to the park if you've got kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. A gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant. Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah