These cabins offered everything you needed for a fun little getaway. Also a very nice continental breakfast, with plenty of options. We ate at the pizza place and couldn't believe how delicious their pizza was! Just remember, this is a tiny town without a lot of options. Enjoy what they have to offer, and go with the flow. Chill!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. A gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant. Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah