These detached log cabins appear to have been recently built and furnished inside with items made of logs. The bed head made of logs wouldn't have been out of place at Fred Flintstone's house The quality of the fitments along with good quality linen and a comfortable bed made for a very pleasant stay in the small town of Tropic.
In the morning a basic breakfast was served in the again pleasant reception area with seating available outside for the warmer days.
Only a few miles from Bryce Canyon, Tropic is a pleasant small town and is very conveniently situated for visiting the park and also for getting away from the bigger more expensive hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. A gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant. Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah