“wonderful sights just a car rental drive from a cheap flight to Las Vegas”

Ranked #4 of 6 things to do in Tropic
Longview, TX
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“wonderful sights just a car rental drive from a cheap flight to Las Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

One of our favorite vacations came at the suggestion of my brother. We were looking for a getaway with majestic scenery for a four day getaway. My brother suggested flying into Las Vegas and renting a car for a drive up through Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon. The scenery is unsurpassed at both, but the serenity down in the canyon of Zion Nation Park was a real surprise to me. I just soaked it in! This was very early spring so there was still snow on the ground in Bryce Canyon. That is one of the most beautiful sights I have ever enjoyed. The colors were magnificent....and softened by the patches of snow made it breathtaking. We also took the time to go over thru Monument Valley, Page Arizona and the slot canyons and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. It was a lot to see in so little time, but since we are older now and do most of our sight seeing from the car, it could not have been better.

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
Ramsey, minn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best place I've seen!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a must see. We spent 6 days in Las Vegas and took a day to drive here. So glad we did, will definitely go again. If your in the area, I would highly recommend you go see Zion National Park. The entrance fee is $25 dollars per car which was well worth it.

Visited August 2013