“Basic and clean”

Bryce Canyon Log Cabins
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stayed one night during our visit to Capitol Reef and Bryce Canyon, and even though it was freezing outside it was warm in the cabin. The cabins are new and clean. There was a microwave and fridge, but no kettle, crockery or cutlery. I mention this because there were no restaurants open in Tropic during our stay. The owner was very friendly.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We arrived in tropic on Saturday 8th December and when we got here we called to the office of the Cabins which was open but unattended. There was a notice to call the owners which we did and we agreed an excellent price for 2 nights with the possibility of a third which we took up as the place was so lovely and Bryce was amazing. The cabins are gorgeous, the beds comfortable and there was a fridge and microwave and the owners were really lovely and very accomodating leaving breakfast bars and juice for us which was a great touch. As budget travellers this place was absolutely top notch being so close to such an attraction and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This stay was one of the highlights of our holiday. These cabins are brand new. The bed was to die for. If we had had a trailer, we would have towed it with us, it was that good. No expense has been spared with these cabins. I can only say that we are glad that we did not take any notice of the bad review that is on here. Those customers must have been mad not to like this place. If we are in the area again, then this will definitely be the first place on our itinerary. Don't miss out on the best nights sleep you will have.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Our family stayed in Tropic the night before our visit to Bryce Canyon. These cabins are newer with two queen beds, a coffee maker, fridge, TV & wood table with two chairs. Bathroom has shower/tub. Enough space in cabin for our inflatable twin mattress. Located about 15 min outside of Bryce, I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BonitaCA_Partyof5
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I am sitting in my cabin as we speak writing this review. These cabins are beautiful! The views here are amazing words cannot describe. Our cabin has 2 queen sized very comfortable beds, flat screen TV, fridge and Microwave (also provided in the room is breakfast so we don't have to leave the comfort of our room to eat!!!), Bathroom and Vanity area both great. The owners daughter checked us in when we arrived and gave us great information on places to eat and things to do while we are here visiting. My family and I would definantly stay here again. In fact we will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The rooms are big and comofrtable
The location is excellent but very hard to find in the dark
The owners are polite and helpful
When they will finish to build the place and fix minor things the place will be wonderful

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Beware of the owner. The rooms were just fine and they were accomidating to give us a charcoal grill to cook with. Problem was, a week after we went home, they charged us 110 dollars extra. We called and they claimed we broke their wooden table (which was broken when we first opened the door), said we stole two of their pillows (which we never did), "ruined" two of their white towels by washing our feet off with mud (which never happened) and "shattered" a plug face (which we also never did). Its comical because we actually cleaned the room pretty well before we left (pulled the sheets and blankets off the bed, put the towels in a pile, and wiped off the counters and sink). I politely tried to reason with the guy and he called me and my family thieves and liars. I told him the table was already broken and he told me I should have taken an inventory of broken things in the room before we signed the papers. I told him I was appalled at his tone with me and he got very loud in voice and said he was appalled we ruined his cabin and that I was wasting his time. I asked him if 110 dollars was more important than getting future customers and he said yes. I don't know how else to say I'm very let down he doesn't trust people. Oh, also, just off state road 89 (20 or so miles west) there are hotel rooms for 59 bucks. Heck, stay across the street in the motel for a better experience including laundry, ice, and a paved driveway for almost the same price. Anywhere but here.

• Stayed: August 2012
9  Thank spyrokid
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tropic
Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel
Bryce Canyon Inn
Bryce Canyon Inn
#2 of 6 in Tropic
Bryce Canyon Country Cabins

Been to Bryce Canyon Log Cabins? Share your experiences!