We stayed here one night on our roadtrip through California, Arizona and Utah and it was great! It is close to Bryce Canyon but far enough to avoid the crowds. Arriving late after spending time in Bryce we went to the Pizza Place for a pizza to go and had dinner in the backyard watching the farmland and the animals which was wonderful! The cabin was very cozy and clean and we had a great sleep. Thanks to grocery shopping the night before we were able to have a lovely breakfast at the picknick tables in the garden. The free ice for our cool box was a nice gesture. I would recommend this place to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our cabins are fresh, new and decorated country-style. Each of our individual log cabins come furnished with two queen beds, private bathroom, heating and A/C, microwave oven, refrigerator, cable TV, hair dryer, in-room coffee, and free wireless internet. We provide outdoor barbecues for guest use and each cabin has its own private front porch just for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Bryce Canyon Country Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Country Cabins Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Country Cabins Tropic, Utah