While most people stay in the cabins, we opted for the campgrounds. Picnic table and restrooms nearby. It could have used a bit more shade and the restrooms needed attention, but staff was very friendly there. Tropic is about 15 minutes away from the entrance to Bryce National Park and not a bad option for those on a budget. Not sure if it's windy all the time, but the wind really blew the 3 nights we were there in June. Made it difficult to cook or enjoy sitting outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bryce Pioneer Village! Recently under new Management, we are Bryce Pioneer Village and we strive to make your stay a great experience. We have four types of rooms, which are: Single Queen Motel Rooms or Cabins, 3 Queen Cabins, Double Full Size Bed Motel Rooms, & Double Queen Size Bed Motel Rooms. We also have an on site Restaurant, "The Showdowns" (Please call ahead to see if we are open with entertainment on select nights, or go to our website for more information) There is plenty to do here in Tropic, including a secret back trail to Bryce Canyon National Park from here called Tropic Trail. We recently added a Pool/Hot Tub to the hotel, and are always making improvements in regard to our way of business and look forward to sharing what we have done with you! - Andrea Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Bryce Pioneer Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Pioneer Village Tropic, Utah
- Bryce Pioneer Village Hotel Tropic