If you're coming on a big tour group bus, I guess this place would be OK. I was not happy that a bus started up its engine outside my window very early in the morning; after all, the main reason you go to a hotel is to get a good nights' sleep. I was even unhappier when my shower turned cold in the morning. Rude awakenings with very little amenities. I will not be back - ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bryce Pioneer Village! Recently under new Management, we are Bryce Pioneer Village and we strive to make your stay a great experience. We have four types of rooms, which are: Single Queen Motel Rooms or Cabins, 3 Queen Cabins, Double Full Size Bed Motel Rooms, & Double Queen Size Bed Motel Rooms. We also have an on site Restaurant, "The Showdowns" (Please call ahead to see if we are open with entertainment on select nights, or go to our website for more information) There is plenty to do here in Tropic, including a secret back trail to Bryce Canyon National Park from here called Tropic Trail. We recently added a Pool/Hot Tub to the hotel, and are always making improvements in regard to our way of business and look forward to sharing what we have done with you! - Andrea Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Bryce Pioneer Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Pioneer Village Tropic, Utah
- Bryce Pioneer Village Hotel Tropic