“Better than I was Expecting”
Review of The Pizza Place

The Pizza Place
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Tropic
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Calgary, Canada
“Better than I was Expecting”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I didn't have high hopes for this small town pizza joint, but we tried it anyway because the restaurant options in Tropic are limited. I'm glad we did because I was pleasantly surprised. While the service was nothing special, the veggie pizza was really quite good. My wife and I also split a salad which met our expectations. If I return to tropic in the future I'd have dinner here again.

• Korean first
Burbank, California
“Good pizza”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This pizza place is owned by the Bryce Canyon Inn. The pizza was good. The service was okay. The staff was a little disorganized.

Springfield, Missouri
“Okay”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The pizza was okay, not bad. The service was slow, but everything in Southern Utah is slow. It tasted like pizza we would have made at home.

Springfield, Tennessee, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had pizza and my daughter (vegetarian) had a pasta dish. The service was great and the food was very good! There isn't much to eat in this area but this restaurant was not a disappointment at all!

Columbia,SC
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We enjoyed two meals from the pizza place... Leftovers keep well if you can resist eating it all at once.

• Visited June 2014