My husband and I stayed here for one night last week and our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer.
Our room was spacious with a king bed with a magnificent view of the mountain. The gourmet breakfast was excellent and enough so that we didn't even have lunch!
We are hoping to return next year for a longer stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bryce Trails is located just under the rim of Bryce Canyon National Park, walking distance from the park trail system. We are located in the heart of Southern Utah's "Color Country". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Bryce Trails Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Trails b&b
- Bryce Trails Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Trails Bed And Breakfast Tropic, Utah