Red Ledges Inn
Hotels.com
$121
$108
QualityInn
All reviewsrestaurant next doorbryce canyoncomplimentary breakfastroom was comfortable and cleanwould stay here againgrocery storegas stationminute driveroom was largenational parkroad tripking bedsouthern utahvisiting brycepizzalaundromatupstairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Clean rooms and good service! The lovely receptionist made checking in easy, especially since we were tired after spending the day in the national park. I noticed a small supermarket next door and since the room had a microwave, we did our own shopping and prepared our own supper. This was a welcome change since we were traveling on a budget. We would highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Choose an upstairs room since in the downstairs rooms you hear something like a herd of elephants above.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We where on our hooneymoon trip to National Parks. We stayed here for 1 night. We where a late check in at 9 pm. We where after Zion Park the Narrows hike so we where tired. I paid for the room in cash at check in. On our trip we stayed in 15 different hotels and I always was payng in cash. I was using Credit Card only to make reservation.
I got the receipt but I haven't noticed that in section method of payment there is Credit Card.
As you can imagine, they charged my Credit Card too so I paid twice for this room!
I emailed the manager with description of whle situation but the siad that thay can do nothing.
SO MY ADVISEI S: READ CAREFULLY EVERYTHING WHAT THEY GIVE YOU EVEN WHEN YOU ARE TIRED, BECAUSE IT IS EXPENSIVE!

8  Thank aaaa565
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is a hidden gem. Although small and 15 min. drive from Bryce, I highly recommend it. You get a spotless clean room with microwave and fridge, good WiFi connection and small amenities that are usually missing from this type of motels - heavy towels, comfortable mattress, tea and coffee and flat TV. For $45 before tax this is a great desl.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stayed here for a night to visit the Bryce Canyon the next day.
The Motel is situated in a small (!!) village a couple of miles away from the national park. I was actually not aware that it is not so close to the entrance of the national park.
What can I say about a Motel....it was clean, quiet with a very good price!!
There is a small food store close to the Motel.
There was no breakfast.

Good Motel to visit the Bryce Canyon. Very good price.

1  Thank Loooooper
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Small but clean room with very few restaurant choices. But glad we stayed here instead of having to deal with all the craziness at Ruby motels and restaurants which is your other option. Our room was 106.00 total. They gave you a 30% coupon to eat next door at Clark's or have two free pancakes and coffee. This hotel was about a 10 minute drive to Bryce Canyon so good location.