Three of us stayed here one night after leaving Bryce National Park. It was a nice drive from Bryce. It was very comfortable and clean. Desk staff was very nice and the restaurant was good. I would recommend this Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOUR OWN LITTLE SOUTHERN RETREAT Located in the valley below Bryce Canyon National Park, in the town of Tropic, the Red Ledges Inn is conveniently situated on Scenic Byway 12, Utah's All-American highway. As your destination for Bryce Canyon lodging, we strive to provide an environment that is comfortable and relaxing to those who want to enjoy Southern Utah's beauty. Visit the Red Ledges Inn today and experience the majesty of Utah's National Parks. A short distance in nearly any direction will take you to see such natural wonders as Bryce Canyon National Park, Escalante Grand Staircase National Monument, Kodachrome State Park, Calf Creek Falls, and so much more. Visit our information page for more activities to enjoy while staying in beautiful Bryce Valley. Here in Bryce Canyon Country, our hotel offers comfortable accommodations for your lodging needs. In addition to comfortable beds, free Wi-Fi, mini-fridge, microwave, and Direct TV, we offer a light continental breakfast, lounge, patios, and superlative customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Ledges Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites-Bryce Valley
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Bryce Valley Hotel Tropic
- Americas Best Value Inn Tropic
- Red Ledges Inn Tropic, Utah