Red Ledges Inn
$100
Grand Staircase Inn(Cannonville)(Great Value!)
$99
Agoda.com
$217
$145
  • Pool
The Lodge at Bryce Canyon(Bryce Canyon National Park)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn(Bryce Canyon City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrestaurant next doorbryce canyoncomplimentary breakfastroom was comfortable and cleanwould stay here againgrocery storegas stationminute driveroom was largenational parkroad tripking bedsouthern utahvisiting brycepizzalaundromatupstairs
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I stayed here with my family a week ago and found it to be very nice. Looks like a Motel you see in films but was really nice. The beds were comfy and the bathroom was clean. The front desk was manned by two early twenty year olds who were very polite and helpful. Even when i asked if i could have a late check out it was no problem and they did nt charge any more for my extra 2 hour stay. They also give you, on check in, vouchers to go next door to the cafe (which is also owned by the same people as the Inn) for a free pancake breakfast with tea or coffee. Which started us on our day nicely. You can also eat their on an evening (it is the only place in town to eat) and they do lovely meals. My husband and son went on a ATV drive for a morning with Grand staircase ATV, which they said was excellent. They were the only ones doing it for the morning and the man whole runs it was very informative and friendly. So that is something they would highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Nothing special. Good clean,comfortable stay,at a reasonable price. I'm not much for the details. I'll leave that to the hotel snobs. I usually don't spend enough time in a hotel/motel room to nitpick. If it's clean,and reasonably comfortable,I'm good.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2011

We stayed here two nights. The corridors were dirty and we were lucky enough to get a direct view into the junky trailer court behind the place. The outside is shabby. The ice machine didn't work while we were there. We inspected for bed bugs and while we didn't find anything, we aren't convinced there weren't any. It just didn't seen very well cleaned. At least the pizza place down the street was a good value.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2011

We found this in this hotel that the rooms were dated badly needed an uplift with its decoration,bathroom had loose tiles in ceiling,flooring needed to be refitted. Receptionist on arrival was not very friendly, our room looked out on to a trailer home and even the windows were dirty. Tropic has limited dining facilites and I would not recommend Clarkes restauranr which is the one used by the hotel for a poorley complimentary breakfast. On the whole it certainly was not good value for its money and certainly not Americas Best Value Inn.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank scouser1997
Reviewed June 26, 2011

The price was right on this budget hotel which included a free pancake breakfast at Clark's restaurant next door. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful - especially since we showed up a day early -(there was a mistake in our reservation - mine!) The room was large and came with free wi-fi. We were in the back of the hotel which overlooked a trailer and industrial park - ask for a front room. Also, there is no elevator so your luggage needs to e dragged up the stairs -- no big deal - just beware. The problem was that I felt the room was dingy. There was mold on the bathroom ceiling and around the edges of the tub. And our toilet kept running throughout the night until I figured out how to fix it.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple