“Stayed July 24th, 2013 Cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in.”
Review of Marble Motel

and 1 more site!
Marble Motel
Ranked #2 of 3 Tremonton B&B and Inns
Spokane, Washington
“Stayed July 24th, 2013 Cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in.”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed her because of the excellent reviews we read on Trip Advisor. It lived up to those reviews. It is old red brick with 12 units. Our room had a king bed with superb mattress. The room itself was the cleanest motel room I had ever stayed in. I wish they could clone their house keeper to other motels. The front desk is only open between 3-12 pm. The front office person treated us very kindly. Downsides: The bathroom was about the size of a cruise ship economy bathroom. There was no kleenex, clock or hair dryer in the room.
I would recommend staying here if you don't need a swim pool or a provided breakfast. The price is very reasonable.

Room Tip: It is one street off of main street. There is a large sign on main street that points you toward it...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
La Grande, Oregon
Reviewed July 7, 2013

As the other reviews said, this is quaint, clean, well tended and affordable. So fun to support a motel run by locals and not a corporation. I wish them the best and would stop there again. Its not fancy but cost much less than the other motels there that were very ordinary.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Maxine H
MilesCamp
Reviewed May 30, 2013

For anyone 50+ this stop will be a treat down memory lane. Younger people will like it too as it is clean, a very reasonable price and not far from the highway. The owners have been remodeling on their own with only one room left to do (the one with the plywood panel). Our room was small and very clean, what appeared to be new sheetrock and paint and new carpet. If we come this way again I would seek out this motel. It is not a 5 star hotel and does not pretend to be, however, it is a clean, comfortable place to spend a day our two. Con: rooms are small and would think more than two would be a crowd.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MilesCamp
Seal Rock, Oregon
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We selected this for a stopover on a roadtrip based on TripAdvisor reviews and the attractive photo. Our stay was fine, and might be the best bet for this small town, but the place is run down and could use some paint and TLC.
The good: the room was clean and beds were comfortable. Location is quiet and only couple miles from interstate. The rate was great. The manager was very helpful and kind.
The bad: the place looks considerably bleaker than in the photo. Some window were broken and door panels for some rooms replaced by unpainted plywood. The smoke detector in our room was missing, though the manager replaced it right away.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Carnation, Washington, United States
Reviewed October 19, 2012

After what seemed like hours trying to take advantage of a rip-off/bait and switch program from choicehotels.com, I pretty much reconciled myself to the fact that a decent motel was a thing of the past. Surprise, surprise!!! The Marble Motel was old-school COOL!. Pleasant staff, a wonderful room, excellent access to the highway, great price, quiet...need I say more? This motel had more class than any of the "chain" motels that seem to dot every exit on every freeway in the country. What this country needs more of, is independent motels like the Marble and less corporate crap! I'll stay here again for sure!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Peter P
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Needed a room at the last minute Labor Day weekend. We originally looked in Brigham City, but were not impressed with the choices there. We read a few reviews for Marble Motel, called for availability and decided to make the drive out there. Suffice it to say, we were pleasantly suprised. The man at the front desk gave us a key and had us see the room before checking in to make sure it would work. The room was very clean and well kept. The furnishing were nice with an impressive king bed. Our room also had a single in a separate room for the kiddies. I have never seen this in a room for this price. Fantastic! The bathroom and shower is small, but was not a problem for us. Would go out of the way to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012
Coquitlam, Canada
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I pulled into Tremonton later than intended--I couldn't remember where Mountain Time kicked in. As a result, the "major" motels closest to the interstate were full. Not wanting to go any further I drove into the town (about two miles) and chanced upon the Marble Motel. It's an older-style, one storey motor hotel where you park in front of your room--I like that. The room was very clean and well appointed with DirectTV, wi-fi, a fridge, coffeemaker, etc. One slight issue for some might be that the shower was kind of small, but it worked perfectly well. The fellow at reception was very friendly and gave me a key to look at the room first to see whether it would "meet my needs." It's just a block to Dominos and other restaurants and it was very quiet--I got a great night's sleep.

Room Tip: If in doubt, take the office staff up on the offer to look at a room first.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tremonton
Hampton Inn Tremonton
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#11 of 11 in Logan
Days Inn & Suites Logan

Been to Marble Motel? Share your experiences!