“Nice family place”

Jims Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Tooele
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Point UT
“Nice family place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012 via mobile

My family and I eat there about once a month. My parents usually have the sammon or white fish and they like both. I like the taco salad, and they have a really good diet plate,hamburger and cottage cheese.

Tooele, Utah
“Great service, Ok food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

The service at Jim's is almost always very good. They sit you fast and you get your food fast regardless of how busy they are. The pancakes are great but they always forget to bring mine out without the butter on top. If you love big breakfasts, this is the place to be. They are also great to adapt my entree to fit my dietary needs. I am not picky and am not on a strict vegan diet, so it makes it easy for them prepare a meat-free, dairy-free dish. They never complain.

Visited November 2011