“Monthly customers”

New China Buffet
Ranked #44 of 58 Restaurants in Tooele
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I dine here at least once a month. The staff/owners are friendly and remember us when we come in. Occasionally the food is not up to par, not as fresh as desired. But most of the time we both enjoy our meals. I love their rice noodles. I don't eat meat, occasionally I eat seafood and I enjoy what they offer. My husband enjoys the variety but says there could/should be more options.
The booths are hard and awkward!
Overall we wouldn't continue to return if it wasn't good.

2  Thank Kat M

Reviewed April 30, 2013

They have a good concept here, but the quality is lacking. The food is not horrible, but it's not something you look forward to. My kids love it, but I find the food bland and boring.

2  Thank Matthew C
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Run down restaurant with questionable food offerings. Noticeable lack of cleanliness all around. Broken down tables, chairs and booths.

Food is not heated properly and looks like it's been out all day--even at lunch. Not a bargain either. I can't imagine eating here again.

1  Thank FlyfisherAlan
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The food was terrible and the restaurant was not very clean. I will not return to this establishment.

1  Thank tuilla5492
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We are visiting town for my husband's new job and decided to give this Chinese place a try.The food tasted like it had been sitting out all day and in that case I felt it was extremely over priced. $9.75 for food that was extremely old tasting....No Thank You. We will not make that mistake again.

1  Thank Lauren S