“Turned away on Christmas Eve.”
Review of Apollo Burgers

Apollo Burgers
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Tooele
Tooele, Utah
“Turned away on Christmas Eve.”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Turned away on Christmas Eve. As we pulled into the drive through at 2:45 this afternoon, an elderly lady pulled up as well. Being raised correctly, I motioned for her to please go first. It took her at least 5 minutes to order due to a communication barrier caused by the high traffic area and crackly speaker sound. We patiently waited and took time to enjoy a few Facebook postings and last minute holiday emails. As she completed her order and drove forward, we pulled up to the speaker to only hear in a quick dismissive voice, “Our apologies, we are now closed.” At first we thought it was holiday humor; but when I said, “I’m sorry?” to ensure I didn’t sound rude, the speaker was silent. Not even the common courtesy to repeat the rejection. Shame on you Apollo Burger. Good thing American Burger was open and friendly. They have won our service from here on out.

• Visited December 2013

Upper Burrell
“Mush burger”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Was there for lunch, had the mushroom swiss burger. It came wrapped in a paper wrap.(To hold it together).Thank goodness! I got about three bites out of it when it fell apart on my plate a soggy mess. The mushrooms were canned also. Yuk! It doesn't take much to sautee mushrooms on the same griddle as the burger. I should of goy the Gyro. It looked a lot neater to eat.

• Visited October 2013
Tooele, Utah
“Apollo Burger always comes through....”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Apolllo changed their menu for the onion rings, hamburger/pastrami burgers and we quit going for a while. Then one evening we craved onion rings and went back and it was a new manager who advised us that they had gone back to their original rolls, even better and their onion rings were better than ever. Love their grilled chicken salad... People are always very nice and friendly there.

Visited October 2013