“really nice place - very surprised”
Review of Miller Motorsports Park - CLOSED

Miller Motorsports Park
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I went here for a multi day music event and this was my first visit. I have heard about this place before - but never been for any event. I was really surprised by the extent of the facilities here, how friendly the staff is, and how well the grounds are kept up. It is a motor sports park like the name says, from official "Nascar type" races, to BMX events, to go karts, a mega zip line etc... a lot of interesting activities to do even if there is no event going on. It is a bit removed from Salt Lake, but very much worth the drive. The place was also a great venue for the recent music events - and we will definitely be back next year.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"performance"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed June 28, 2013

If you love anything with a motor, This is your place. From motorcycles, to cars. Trucks to Go-Karts, this place has it all. There are always fun events going on here! I feel like the prices are super decent too. They're not trying to rip you off with the price of food or merchandise. They also have nice, shaded bleachers, so you stay cool. If you're out in the sun all day though, bring LOTS OF WATER! And sunscreen at that! Other than the grand stands that provide shade for you, you can't find much relief from the sun out there. I always have such a good time when I go to Miller Motorsports. I highly recommend checking out an event here if that's your sort of thing. So much fun.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This has become a world reknown road racing course, one of the best in the USA. Everyone in Utah should check out this 100 million dollar facility, it is awesome. There is Car Racing and Motorcycle Racing, often times going on the same weekend. There is also a Go Kart Racing series each year. Family fun at very reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

My son recently purchased a Boss mustang and had the perk of participating in an on track event here. He and my husband had a great two days there.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I'm sure the racing there is great from what I've heard, but when I heard KANSAS was opening for FOREIGNER and they were opening for STYX I was sold and what a show. Foreigner even had the Tooele High School Choir join in on "I Wanna Know What Love Is," how cool of an experience for them. Downside....getting in and out. Come with a full tank of gas to idle away.