“Nice, New Hotel. Friendly Staff”

Comfort Inn & Suites Tooele
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Tooele
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel is nice and new. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The hotel staff were very friendly. The breakfast was delicious. My room was on the top floor, so I didn't hear people above me, but I did hear people talking in the room next to me, so I made sure that the room fan was on to block out the noise. All in all, it was a good stay.

Room Tip: My room was facing the Flying J gas station, which had a bright sign shining into my room. Even when...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Aireann L, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Tooele, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us in October and sharing your feedback with others on TripAdvisor. Your comments are appreciated and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share them. When you are back in the area, I would love for you to stay with us again. Please contact me directly ~ it would be my pleasure to confirm your reservation and ensure that you are in a room on the 3rd floor facing the mountain. Thank you again for being our guest.
At your service,
Aireann Lindsay

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Tooele

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The hotel was very nice. The staff, from the moment we walked in the door we were greeted with a smile and friendly hello. The lady in the breakfast room went way above and beyond her duties to see that we were cared for. I will stay here again and again.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Tooele Comfort Inn & Suites. We did not hear road noise while sleeping which is a plus on a busy highway. Our breakfast was good.The staff was more than accommodating; they were friendly and knowledgeable. The room very nice. Aireann Lindsay was a great help with making our stay arrangements with the Elks. A clean, comfortable, and attractive place to stay in a storm (it rained heavily while we were there) or any time. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Dear Reader's,
I Called the Comfort Inn not knowing about the Place to ask about possibly Setting Up a Birthday Party for My Mother and talked with the Director of Sales Aireann Lindsay, she was very Professional, Informative and Sweet and Talked me through the Process of Renting the Banquet/Breakfast Room and Convinced me this would be a great way to go and invited me to come out and look at the place, We decide within seconds, My Husband and I thought This would work Wonderful and we were on board, She kept in Contact with me through E-mail, Text Message and phone and each and every time was so Sweet and Helpful, I could not have made the decision without her help that is why we decided as a family even though we were only 10- 30 min away from home to take advantage of staying at your lovely suite such Clean and Nice Rooms the people were amazing treated us Very Good and everyone was so helpful and Great to Us, The Hotel Manager Erik even called a few days later to check on us and asked about our experience and our Night and to let us know he was impressed how we left the place and He was Genuinely a Gentleman and Extended his Gratefulness and Kindness to Me also, So In Saying and We have Traveled All Over, The Staff, The Rooms, The Food (Breakfast) and Making this a Very Memorable Birthday Party for My Mother and Guest, We Loved Our Experience and Give the Comfort Inn The Highest Rating of Excellence, Thank You All.
From The Richards, Bice, Versteeg, Herrera, Mikesell, Family's....

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My family and I stayed with them on the way to an endurance ride in Virginia city Nevada. We showed up right at dark with one of the weirdest questions, "can we set up our horses for the night ?" They went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you very much for embracing our request. We had a wonderful night.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The cost for a night was $125 for one person, which was more than I wanted to spend. But, I walked in on a holiday weekend and was pleasantly surprised by the luxury.

The room was very large for one person, with two queen beds. The one I slept in was very comfortable and I slept well. The room had every amenity a traveler could want. The bathroom was comfortable and well appointed. The entire hotel was quiet and peaceful. From my room, I never heard any noise from the hall or surrounding rooms. Not even slamming doors.

The hotel looks new. If it is more than a year old, then it is extremely well maintained. There is an indoor swimming pool and gym, which I did not have time to use.

The front desk staff was friendly and efficient.

The free breakfast bar had a number of choices and quality food was served. The environment was immaculate.

I was emailed a survey form after my visit and could not suggest a single improvement.

The hotel is less than 30 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City. If I had business in Salt Lake, I would stay here for the peace and quiet. It is at the Tooele Exit of Interstate 80, about 10 miles north of the city of Tooele. From my room on the south side of the building, I could not hear noise from the interstate.

Room Tip: A room on the south side of the hotel may be quietest as they face open space
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I love staying at the Comfort Inns whenever I can. My husband and I booked a night with the one in Tooele, Ut on Sept 3rd. The hospitality and service was excellent! Everyone there were very friendly. I actually had to over stay my visit in the lobby after I had checked out and they overextended their hospitality til past 2pm. They were awesome.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tooele
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tooele
Best Western Inn Tooele
Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City-West Jordan
TownePlace Suites Salt Lake City-West Valley
TownePlace Suites Salt Lake City...
#4 of 12 in West Valley City
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City / West Valley City
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake...
#2 of 12 in West Valley City

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Tooele? Share your experiences!