“Tue and Thurs is best bang for your buck.”
Review of Osaka Sushi

Osaka Sushi
Ranked #36 of 54 Restaurants in Tooele
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed May 13, 2013

If you don't go on half off or buy one get one, be ready to sign your check away. This place has good seafood considering how far from the ocean we are. Great service too.

1  Thank kdk9
There are newer reviews for Osaka Sushi

Reviewed February 13, 2013

My favorite place in Tooele and their 50% Wednesday nights are a regular for my friends, family and I. Great rolls. Great and personnel staff. Tasty rolls of all kinds, even for vegetarians. Actually I can say this is my favorite sushi place in Utah, and is even better than places I've eaten in Salt Lake (a lot more reasonably priced that's for sure). Can't say enough about this place.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We generally stay away from half price nights here. It just gets too busy and the wait is long. But we go on off nights and ALWAYS get great sevice. To be honest the sushi and some of the other dishes are hit and miss, but most are pretty good, especially for Tooele!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Great Sushi. Great pricing. Horrifyingly bad service.

Fix the service and this place competes with the best sushi places in Salt Lake.

Last 4 visits - same bad service. Food is worth it though.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Don't really know where to begin. We eat here as often as possible. The sushi is fantastic and the service is also amazing. We hit up Osaka on half-off sushi Wednesday nights. It's gets kind of packed but it's worth it if you have to wait. I've had sushi lots of places around the states and this place is certainly up there with the best I've had. Fave rolls = rattlesnake, yum-yum, vegas, red rock, and the list goes on and on... And the gyoza is sooo yummy. If you live in Tooele and you haven't eaten here, shame shame. You're missing out. If you're passin through and you like sushi, STOP HERE!

1  Thank Samantha_Clement

Been to Osaka Sushi? Share your experiences!