“Great!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tooele
Oquirrh Mountain Inn
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Tooele
Reviewed May 7, 2014

My husband & I are transporters..we move campers, cars,etc & stay in hotels/motels nightly across the country. I'm always looking for a good, clean, safe place at a value price. This place definitely fits the bill for us. Right off I-80 & next to a truck stop for fueling. Clean clean clean. The breakfast included scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage wrapped in a pancake, and fresh waffles along with the normal continental fare. The beds were very comfortable as were the pillows (wish I'd asked to buy one of the pillows). Quiet... And felt our load was safe.. A welcoming & helpful staff. An older hotel but in good shape..will make our list of places to stay at again.. Thank you Oquirrh Motor Inn

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
GingerM14, General Manager at Oquirrh Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Thank you for your very nice review of our motel. We strive to have a provide a clean, comfortable and affordable place. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other travelers.

There are newer reviews for Oquirrh Mountain Inn

Reviewed April 6, 2014

The rooms are clean. The location not bad. Really good place for truck drivers wanting get out the truck for a night. They have truck parking. Plenty of tv channels and very up to date furnishing. Large tv. The customer service was outstanding. They made it seem like I was in a much more expensive hotel. I felt like I knew the staff. They were so friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Anthony C
GingerM14, General Manager at Oquirrh Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review about our place. We are so glad you had an enjoyable stay and found everyone friendly.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel 19 years ago and it wasn't bad but it wasn't great. They have sense remodeled and wow what a difference it has made. The rooms have been upgraded the front lobby has been upgraded and the breakfast is not a continental breakfast it's a full breakfast like you would get at a 3-star hotel. I give this hotel 3 stars. Very friendly staff very helpful and the price is right.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank kdk9
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Needed a break on W I-80 after storm through the mountains coming from WY and found this very comfortable, affordable, clean motel. Exit says Tooele but we found out this is really considered Lake Point. Had great botanical shampoo and soap in rooms. Great view in the morning. Besides breakfast they also offer coffee, a great selection of NUMI teas, and hot chocolate all day and until midnight!! Highly recommend this cozy little motel to all!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2013

What can I say, when WONDERFUL is the only word for this motel. The view was awesome, the people(especially Steph) was awesome. I never needed for anything, it was all right there as soon as I ask for it. It was a very enjoyable stay. The breakfast was amazing, just what I liked. Waffles, bagels, yogurt, fresh,cold milk, so good.It's just a few miles from Wal-Mart, the Great Salt Lake, the Kennecott Copper Mine, downtown SLCity was only 18 miles away. And it was very quite even though the main Hwy 36 was just right there. Rooms were so comfortable, good beds and pillows, great shower, everything you could possibly want. If I go back to SLC, Utah this is where nI will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My Husband is a Trucker so we travel all over the USA,and we
stay at a variety of Motels and we were very pleased with the Clean rooms,Friendly Staff and the breakfast they offer has a good choice of items .This motel is a very good value for what it charges.The Okeeffe's

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a real treat!! Cost was very comfortable, and the rooms are as good or better than many of the larger chain motels that we have stayed. We stayed in a basic room, with a refrigerator and microwave. The whole experience was great!! I called for a room, and they only had 2 rooms left. The front-desk clerk was helpful, held a room for me, 30 minutes later checked us in. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. There is breakfast provided, and a laundry facility. Great place. Glad we found it, and highly recommend it to others!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tooele
Comfort Inn & Suites Tooele
Best Western Inn Tooele
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tooele
American Inn & Suites
American Inn & Suites
#6 of 8 in Tooele
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City-West Jordan

Been to Oquirrh Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!