“No other better choice in your visit to Capitol reef”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Teasdale
Pine Shadows Cabins
Reviewed June 26, 2009

Very clean and roomy cabin with well equipped kitchette. BBQ provided and they help us to set up. They are also very helpful to provide ketcup and mustard for our steak. Easy drive to Capitol Reef NP. Price very reasonable. The only downside is the small LCD TV.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed May 26, 2009

My husband and I just returned from 2 wks in Utah. In doing research for places to stay as we toured the state, I came across Pine Shadows Cabins. What a find!

The cabins are quite roomy, extremely clean and wonderfully isolated. We've had a very rough start to 2009 and were looking to this time away to regroup and recharge our batteries. Pine Shadows fulfilled all our hopes.

Teasdale is a quaint town, not much to do there, but it is very close to Torrey and there are places to eat there if you don't avail yourself of the grill on the patio of the cabin. (Nice touch)

Getting to Capitol Reef is a short drive away and there were other points of interest nearby.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to get back to Utah next year. You can be sure Pine Shadows will be seeing us again if and when we do.

The only thing I wish had been available at the cabin was internet access. Hope there will be by the time we visit again.

Thanks to Debbie for making our visit everything we needed and for helping to return the book I left on the nightstand!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OhioPoppy
Reviewed March 31, 2009

We love Pine Shadows and try to go every other year in the winter. The owners really care about their guests' experiences. The cabins are clean and quiet -- very remote.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2009

My wife and I stayed here with our 2 young kids while exploring Capitol Reef. The cabin was better than we could have imagined. Everything was very clean, the views out the back (very large) windows were incredible, and there were some great places to hike right near the cabins. Another great amenity they have is the DVD/VHS movie room. The owners allow 24 hr. access to this room so you can check out any movies you want for free and watch them in your cabin (T.V. with DVD/VHS player provided). A great experience overall and I'm sure we will all return before long.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2008

We took a trip out West, and only got to stay one night, but we had such a nice time. The cabin was great -- cozy and comfortable. The surrounding area was quiet and the stars were shining so bright at night. Hope we are able to come back one day. Thanks, Lorri & Mike Robey, Welcome, Maryland

Stayed: October 2008
Reviewed October 18, 2008

My husband and I arrived at our cabin not really expecting much out there in the middle of nowhere basically. We were surprised, to say the least, to find that this was one of the best nights of our entire vacation. The owner met us to show us the very spacious and well-appointed cabin, gave us free run of the movie library, and offered us advice on restaurants which we should have followed. Could not have been more pleasant and helpful. Then we were basically left to ourselves in a very comfortable cabin with a spectacular view. We never heard a peep out of any of our neighbors and could have been alone in the state judging by the lack of noise and activity. The bed was comfortable, everything worked just as it should and the cabin itself was completely immaculate - as well as furnished with a deep understanding of the needs of the traveler. All the little extras you could want. In fact, whoever designed the cabin bathroom could teach the major hotels how to arrange lighting for bathroom mirrors to make applying cosmetics less traumatic. And the price - a total bargain. We will definitely stay here again when we next visit the area.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank travelingbone
Reviewed July 23, 2008

The cabin's were so much nicer than the photo's I had seen.
The owners were very helpful and great hosts.
I loved meeting all the people from Europe that were staying there, but I liked the fact that I could be by myself in a beautiful setting if I wanted to.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank peleUtah
Also consider these accommodations in or near Teasdale
6 mi away
Cowboy Homestead Cabins
Cactus Hill Motel
Cactus Hill Motel
#3 of 4 in Teasdale

Been to Pine Shadows Cabins? Share your experiences!