“yummy breads”

Great Harvest Bread Co.
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Taylorsville
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Not so fond of their sandwiches but they have great pastries, cookies, breads, jams, and flavored honey. They also give samples of any bread they have fresh for that day. My fav. are the berry breads and their pumpkin chocolate chip but who can choose, white chocolate pecan is great also.

1  Thank FL5944

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I love going to Great Harvest Bread. The employees are always friendly and I love the samples. We love the sourdough bread it's our favorite.

1  Thank tlpooh
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Love Great Harvest - all their bread is yummy! Hubby and I get to select a different bread each. Love most the one with cranberries and cheese!

1  Thank Janette K
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is a frequent lunch stop for my wife and I as we always find the food enjoyable, and the friendly service always makes for a great experience. There hot specialty sandwiches are delicious, and there is nothing better than wrapping up the meal with one of their delicious cookies! If you are looking for fresh and healthy lunch, I would recommend making this a stop.

1  Thank MileHighClb
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My wife and I had heard about great harvest from some friends off ours, so we decided to go check them out! We were so impressed with the service we received! Right as we walked in their doors we had four of the employees say hi and welcomed us. Definitely can't say that about many of our other favorite places! The owner was so friendly, she told us how they mill their own wheat flour and that everything was made FRESH daily I couldn't believe it.... And what they don't sell that day the next day around 3:30 they will sell day old bread at 50% off what a deal!!!! My wife and I have gone back many times since and only get or bread from there... It is more expensive than your typical cheap loaf from the grocery store that is mostly air! If you like bread that tastes like it's homemade you have to go try it for yourself... Oh yeah they even give you a FREE slice of bread just for coming in! Who in their right mind would turn that down?! I was very impressed with the customer service the employees really looked like they loved what they did and many knew certain customers by their names. They made you feel like you were old friends. I would highly recommend Great Harvest Bread Co. to anyone! Just a great family locally owned store!

1  Thank Sports_fan8