“Great product, great people.”

Great Harvest Bread Co.
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Taylorsville
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The quality of the bread just doesn't compare to your average grocery store loaf! Love the sweets as well, mint brownies are a must try. From the bread to the sandwiches, you can tell they use only the best ingredients.

1  Thank Kkeil

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I love this place. Everything is super fresh & the people are amazing. So worth the price to get real food with no weird ingredients! The only bread we will eat.

1  Thank Swayleyfro
Reviewed March 26, 2013

They make everything with honey added and I am allergic to honey. All of their bread, etc., makes my mouth break out in hives. I like their stuff, but can't eat it. Time to look into food allergies?

Reviewed October 26, 2012

What is this all of the bread was at least a day or more old. If you think the wheat bread has less gluten think again they add wheat gluten.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I know honey costs a lot. It is not all that great. I want to please my taste buds. boring bread just isn't worth the price.

1  Thank Wes W