“Beautiful”

Ranked #5 of 6 things to do in Sundance
More attraction details
Owner description: An excellent area for hiking.
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Had a fantastic hike here, beautifully scenery. I did not make it to the summit unfortunately because it snowed a few feet at the higher altitudes and I did not have proper gear ( late May!). Look forward to another attempt soon.

There are newer reviews for Mount Timpanogos Trails

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Amazing scenery and view. Climbed to the peak at nearly 12,000 feet

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We hike Mt. Timpanogos every summer! I love it! My husband is super fit, and I manage to keep up most of the time :) I just hold his hand through the scary parts (drop offs) and my fear of heights hasn't kept me from coming back every year. Timp is my favorite mountain to climb!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

It's shady enough and well groomed enough pathways for children

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Every hike means more beautiful views and make sure to go to the caves and take the tour.