“Not bad bang for your buck”
Review of T Bone Restaurant

T Bone Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 54 Restaurants in Springville
Reviewed February 10, 2008

In spite of its name, which makes me think steakhouse, the T-Bone is a Chinese-American restaurant.

My husband and I went there for lunch on a Saturday. For being off the main drag in Springville, it was actually a bit busy. Not every table was full, but there were people there. The inside feels like a diner, with booths set close together and pictures of classic movie stars taped to the walls. The lattice separating our tables from the kitchen was painted bright red.

We couldn’t decide between Chinese and American, so we ordered both. My husband got sesame chicken with fried rice, egg drop soup, and egg roll. I got a grilled chicken and swiss sandwich with fries. Given that this place was run by an Asian family, we were surprised that my chicken sandwich was much better than your average chicken sandwich, and it was even better than my husband's sesame chicken. I think they seasoned my chicken with terriyaki sauce or something. But it tasted darn good. Service was quick, and the bill was cheap. Just $11 for two full meals with leftovers to take home.

1  Thank shanloraine

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 28, 2007

A steakhouse and chinese in one restaurant. Amazing huh?

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook