“Fun atmospere and good food”
Review of Art City Trolley

Art City Trolley
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Springville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Established in 1994 On Feb. 5, 1994, The Art City Trolley Restaurant officially opened its doors. After locating the 1931 Brill Bullet Trolley car in an almost abandoned state some six months earlier, Jeff and Kelly Decker along with numerous family members and friends restored the Trolley Car and converted it into a small roadside diner that boasted seating for 26 people. Thanks to a supportive community, (and some great food), 2 years later the small diner grew to a seating capacity of 115 with the addition of the "Trolley Station" that stands today. The original menu has evolved from favorites like the Baby Back Ribs that won "Zagat's Dinning Guide" for "Best BBQ in the State", to the legendary Art City Special Salad. In January 2009 we reached another milestone by becoming one of "Utah Valley's Best Choice" for Salads. As always we use the freshest ingredients and original recipes concocted from scratch here in the restaurant.
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We had a get together here with some friends. It was the 1st time for most of us. We all ordered something different and I think we were all pretty happy. I had the cheeseburger and it was built my way. Greasy but delicious!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I currently work in Springville, and this is by far my favorite place to eat in town. Several of my coworkers and I find the Quesadillas to be almost addictive they are so good. I've also had about the best, hottest Jalapeno burger of my life here. It's fun to sit in the trolley car and have a bite, or sit in the addition and check out the memorabilia.

As other reviewers have said, they even do the ice in the beverages right.

1  Thank dpierson83
Reviewed November 30, 2012

No need to get your pebble ice fix at Sonic (where you won't find good food...). You can get great food and the best ice in town at Art City. The salads are wonderful and the dressings are fresh. We have never been disappointed in a meal and have tried a variety of things - sandwiches, burgers, chicken strips, quesadillas, etc. I don't know that I'd sad the desserts are phenomenal, but the salads rock. This is a great place to support local business.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Went here a few times when we lived in Springville for a few months (renting), the sandwiches are delicious, the salads are HUGE and so yummy. Big big portions--even the half salad was way too much for me to eat. So yummy!

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is one of my wife's and I favorites. The ambience and the atmosphere are really coo. Vintage motorcycle memorabilia fill the restaurant. I love their burgers here. They have one with a pretzel bun and great sauce. My wife loves their salads. When we go out art city trolley is always in our top 5 choices. Go try it out.