“I love the barrell!”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Springville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stop at the Cracker Barrell often. My wife and I love the home made type meals at a very reasonable price. The server we had was very friendly. Food orders don't take long to come out. Love the different things the store carries. This Cracker Barrell was awesome...but I don't think I have been to one that hasn't been.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Yummy, Yummy and Yummy! The service was exceptional and the delivery was fast. We were rushing to get in and get back on the road and these guys made it happen. Generous portions at extremely reasonable prices is what won me over. Tip: Go earlier in the day to get seated quick before this popular place gets packed.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place boasts great home cooking. It was good but not the best. The value was just OK and the server we had was very average and seemed annoyed with questions we would ask. Maybe we just caught them on an off day.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I was working at a scoutcamp and went there one evening and Oh my goodness, maybe the best entire meal I've ever consumed in under five minutes

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Food is always delicious, you can choose from a very large menu; evrything tate yumy.Weekends during lunch time is very often crowded but is worth waiting.