“Always a good choice” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Springville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brigham City, Utah, United States
“Always a good choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

We took my Mom to Breakfast for her Birthday, our Waiter Jayde was VERY good, mom wanted something not on the menu Jayde did not even bat an eye put brought her EXCATLY what she wanted.... the food & service was GREAT

Visited July 2012

• Turkish first
Lehi, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seriously go somewhere else!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

I went with a group of friends on weekday morning for breakfast. We got seated fast and orders were taken promptly. Everyone got their food right out except me. It wasn't even until ten minutes after that until a waitress made the rounds to see if we needed anything. Some of us needed refills but I told her that I haven't received my food yet. She didn't even apologize or anything. She said, "It should be right out." That kind of caught me off guard. So about 5 minutes later another waitress stopped in and asked how everything was. At that point I told them that I didn't want the food because everyone was already about done eating and I didn't really want to wait. About a minute later a different server brought me out my food. The order was completely wrong. Talk about insult to injury. I told that server that I didn't want it and to take it off my ticket. (My wife got her food like everyone else). The manager came by a minute or two later and asked how everything was I told her the story up to that point. Her response was, "well I can make sure they don't charge you for it" and "I can hurry and have the chef cook it for you". I told her it was a little too late for that since everyone at that point was done eating. The funny thing about the whole story was that I ordered the same exact thing 3 other people ordered and they had zero problems getting it. I mean come on how about one apology or anything. They apologized when I was walking out. Never in my wife did I want to say how I really felt and give them a few choice words if you catch my drift. I have been there once before I didn't care much for it. Now I will never go back there. That place is just awful for service. I tried a little bit of the food off my wife’s plate. It was so mediocre. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. This place makes IHOP seem international.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Douglas J
Springville, UT
“Fun stuff in the Store but the Food is like School Lunch”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

This place tries to be all the old-fashioned homestyle stuff we miss. Unfortunately, they have only focused on large portions of mediocre food. The preparation is so poor, I couldn't possibly take a friend there. If they would quit overcooking their vegetables (grey should not be a color on your plate) and worked on quality instead of quantity, I would feel much better about them. The Store in the entry of the restaurant is its best feature - there are loads of fun gifts, old-fashioned candies, etc., that make it a treat. Just not a great place to eat.

Ottawa, Canada
“Just like home, or nearly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

They ran out of the pork roast dinner, their daily special, so I had a nicely cooked trout, good corn, OK hash brown casserole and boring corn muffins. We also had a tasty grilled chicken salad featuring a nice chunk of cheese and mixed greens. Our waitress was really nice.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Great Food, Fast Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

My husband and I stopped here for dinner on our way through the area. Like all Cracker Barrels, the food was good and the service was friendly and fast. There was plenty of parking and the location was convenient, being right off the interstate. I would definitely stop hear again.

• Visited June 2012