“Horrible Service, Shabby Room - Never Going Back!”

Days Inn Springville
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Springville
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We were planning a trip through Utah, so I made my reservation online and when it was processed it was the wrong price. It was supposed to be $75 but the confirmation said it was $90 (that was my error, since I had tried to place the order a couple of times and got timed out) when i went back in to complete it I forgot to put in the AAA code for a discount. I called the hotel and spoke to a man who said he'd take care of it - No problem!

When we arrived to check in in person, the women at the desk tried to charge us $90 again - they were very unfriendly and unhelpful! They finally gave us $10 off. We were really disgusted by the lack of friendliness and customer service!

Also, the lobby REAKED of the smell of heavy curry food - not appropriate for a hotel lobby! I happen to like curry, but this was overwhelmingly pungent! I honestly think many people would walk in and walk right out, it was so strong!

I would NOT stay at this hotel again - the rooms were shabby, the beds were like ROCK, and the overall condition of the hotel was deplorable. The lighting in the room was AWFUL, and there were no sheer curtains in the windows - we were on the ground floor, so we could choose from totally open and visible to everyone, or totally dark with black-out curtains!

Everything seemed to be extremely cheaply done, and hadn't been updated for a very long time, so that, along with the horrible customer service makes this place a pit! Never staying there again!

We actually stopped at another Days Inn in Winnemucca, Nevada, on our way back to California, and when we took a look at the room the beds were also as hard as a rock, so my husband refused to stay there! I'm pretty sure we won't stay at another Days In after this experience!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank heartfulartist

Reviewed July 13, 2011

Room and hotel were filthy. They also charged us twice for the same stay. When approached, the desk clerk muttered something in a foreign language (good luck communiting with the staff!), then walked away and told me it wasn't his problem. Was hung up on when we tried to resolve it with the hotel, so we ended up calling the corporate office for Days Inn to get it resolved. Dishonest, poor service, and dirty!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank TandLseeingtheworld
Reviewed July 5, 2011

This hotel was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! When we got there we had reserved non-smoking he told us there were no non-smoking rooms left and tried to upgrade us to a suite for 30 dollars more. He tried to do this to the customers before and after us as well. The beds were hard as rock and really uncomfortable. The breakfast was old and they didn't keep it well stocked at all. It had just been remodeled but it smelled like mold through the whole lobby and hallways. They adverstised a heated pool which was not the case as well. We will never stay there again worst experience ever!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank robadamson3
Reviewed April 25, 2011

The management of this hotel found our confirmed reservation to be inconvenient for them and canceled it the afternoon we were to arrive. I had booked the reservation 3 months in advance, had a confirmation in my hand, and they advised me to not show up because they had canceled our room and would not have a room for us. I had also paid the entire amount of our reservations 3 months in advance. Don't ever trust a reservation here!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rmbailey2
Reviewed April 21, 2011

Being one of the New type Days Inn Units we expected something as nice as the one at I -15 and Bringham City Exit. Boy were we wrong. If we hadn't been so tired we would of gotten our money back and moved on. The Bed was like a ROCK. The wall next to the bed was stained, the carpet seam was frayed and the towels were dingy and THIN!
I have to say the Contential Breakfast was up to standards.

Room Tip: Stay some where else!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Traveler1Sequim
Reviewed November 1, 2010

This Days Inn is in an excellant location adjacent to I-15. The lobby and our room was spotlessly clean and smelled fresh and clean. I slept very well on the firm bed which had several pillows supplied. The room was very quiet, even though adjacent to the freeway. It was great having a Cracker Barrell restaurant next door for dinner. The next morning we had waffles and fruit at the well-stocked continental breakfast. Coupled with a very reasonable price this was a very pleasant find.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Nice, clean and convenient! You are steps away from Caracker Barrel!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville
#5 of 20 in Provo
Western Inn Spanish Fork
Western Inn Spanish Fork
#1 of 1 in Spanish Fork

Been to Days Inn Springville? Share your experiences!