The Lazy Inn
Osborne Inn(Spring City)
Agoda.com
All reviewssparkling ciderbed and breakfasthorseshoefoothillsdeerhostsrefrigeratorcanyonwifiproperty
Reviewed May 20, 2012

My husband and I just spent our first anniversary here, and really enjoyed it. It's a secluded location a couple miles beyond Spring City, a delightful artists' community with amazing restored homes, quaint galleries, and "a" restaurant (which was also fabulous). From Garden B&B, follow the road a couple miles further, and you'll find the trailhead to some fantastic hikes up Horseshoe Mountain.

The Secret Garden room has a huge jucuzzi tub, and the window faces Horseshoe Mountain, a very lovely view. Lots of beautiful birds on their 20 acre plot. Tons of personal touches, like Patrick's yummy apple bread, a refrigerator stocked with chocolate-dipped strawberries and sparkling cider to celebrate our big day, sheet music set out on the piano in the common area, and an offer to build a fire in the fireplace for us our second night when it was a little chilly outside.

Misty and Patrick were sweet and thoughtful people all around, and the food was great!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marin L
Reviewed May 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for three nights for our anniversary. The b&b is at the base of the mountain, it is secluded and peaceful. Our room had a huge jaccuzi tub, with candles set out to add to the relaxing environment. The breakfasts were delicious (especially the blackberry pancakes). We enjoyed our hike up the mountain, the trailhead is only 1 1/2 miles up the road from the b&b. Misty and Patrick were very welcoming and accommodating. It was enjoyable to walk to the creek just behind the B&B and also to see the baby lambs, as well as the hummingbirds. When you really need to get away from it all, this is the place to go. This was one of my best vacations ever and I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple